Documents required to issue a " Certificate on return to Turkmenistan " to Turkmenistan citizens living within the territory of the Republic of Turkiye:
Certificate of Return to Turkmenistan" is issued in cases where the biometric passport of Turkmenistan citizens who are registered as permanent residents in the territory of Turkmenistan, the biometric passport of a Turkmenistan citizen who is in the territory of the Republic of Turkey and the passport of a Turkmenistan citizen is lost, stolen, expired (expired), or is lost, or the children of Turkmenistan citizens who were born in the Republic of Turkey and do not have a biometric passport,
Note: Children of Turkmen citizens born in the territory of the Republic of Turkey must have a "Birth Certificate" issued by the Consular Department of the Turkmenistan Embassy of the Republic of Turkey before being issued a " Certificate of return to Turkmenistan".
1. Application written by the citizen (must be written to the Consular Department of the Embassy);
2. Color copy of the citizen's temporary residence permit (identity card) in the territory of the Republic of Turkey;
Note: If the citizen has just arrived in the Republic of Turkey, he/she can apply according to the validity period of the visa valid in his/her biometric passport.
3. Color copy of 1st page of the citizen's biometric passport;
4. Color copy of pages 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 32 of the citizen's passport of a citizen of Turkmenistan;
5. Color copy of the citizen's Birth Certificate;
6. The original of the declaration submitted by the relevant Police Department regarding the loss or theft of the citizen's passport;
7. 2 (two) 3x4 photographs of the citizen;
Consular service fees are charged for obtaining a Certificate of return to Turkmenistan;
Information: Each of the above documents must be in 1 (one) color copy and on A4 size paper.