Documents required to obtain a "Birth Certificate" for children of Turkmenistan citizens born in the Republic of Turkiye:
Original copy of the child's birth certificate in certified form (that is, the certificate is issued by the hospital where the child was born and must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. If the child is born in any province of Turkey, the certificate received from the hospital must first be approved by the relevant unit of the special provincial administration and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.) ;
1. Child birth information form obtained by the hospital and birth certificate form obtained from the local District Governorate/Civil Registration Office;
2. Application written by the child's parents (must be addressed to the Consular Department of the Embassy)
3. Color copy of the temporary residence permit (identity card) of the child's parents in the territory of the Republic of Turkey;
Note: If the citizen has just arrived in the Republic of Turkey, he/she can apply according to the validity period of the visa valid in his/her biometric passport.
4. Color copy of 1st page of the biometric passport of child’s parents;
5. Color copy of pages 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 32 of the passport of a citizen of Turkmenistan of child’s parents
6. Color copy of the Birth certificate of child’s parents;
7. Color copy of the marriage certificate of the child's parents
Note: If the child's mother is not officially married at that time, she must apply to the Consular Department of the Embassy of Turkmenistan to the Republic of Turkey and obtain a document from the relevant departments of the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan stating that there is no official marriage registration.
If more than 1 (one) year has passed since the child's birth date, a document regarding the child's health status must be obtained from the relevant Hospital or Health Center. (not more than 1 month has passed from the date of the document);
Consular service fees are charged for registering a newborn child in the state registry and issuing a birth certificate;
Information: Each of the above documents must be in 3 (three) color copies and on A4 size paper.